What we’re looking for
We are looking for an enthusiastic Frontend Engineer (ReactJS) who will thrive in our friendly and collaborative environment, and become a part of a high-performing, highly regarded engineering team working with cutting-edge technologies and working on exciting projects.
Job duties and responsibilities
- Work closely with other software/SaaS development team
- Lead the efforts on establishing best practices and upholding coding standards
- Collaborate with product management and business stakeholders to deliver high-quality, new advanced features for the SaaS platform
- Designing, maintaining, and developing product websites
- Manage individual code quality, project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables
- Perform high-quality code reviews for your team members, support other teammates on technical issues
- Perform system analysis, tuning, and troubleshooting service events and issues.
- Writing unit tests, and integration tests in TDD ways ( Test-Driven Development )
Job requirements and qualifications
Must have skills:
- From 2+ years of developing and implementing web development in Frontend side.
- Solid understanding of RESTful APIs, GraphQL…
- Proficient in git, git-flow, and version control
- Have experience developing unit tests, integration tests, E2E tests, and load/stress.
- Have experience in an agile environment, familiar with frameworks like Scrum, Kanban, Scrumban, etc…
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Nice-to-have Advanced skills:
- Experience with building tools such as Webpack, Grunt, etc.
- Experience with Service Workers (Location, Notifications, Device Orientation), Web Sockets
- Have experience in micro frontend architecture, web3
- Ability to serve as a technical specialist of an open, collaborative, and extraordinarily skilled software development team.
- Excellent technical documentation and diagramming skills.
- Passion for learning new things and the ability to do so quickly.
- Good communication skills with the ability to work in a highly interactive team environment and build relationships.
- Passion for team leadership and a willingness to mentor and work with developers at all levels of experience.
- A strong logical thinker who is willing to learn, to continuously improve with an open mindset.
Benefits and perks
- Attractive income based on your performance
- Premium healthcare package, annual health check
- 12+3 paid leaves per year
- Semi-annually performance review
- Working with Agile process and flexible, proactive working time.
- Facilitating participation in expertise upgrade courses (AWS, Agile, Project Management…).
- Supporting professional work devices (Macbook, Monitor,…)
- Participating in internal bonding activities (travel, team building, parties, clubs, …).
- Training courses and talk shows are organized frequently with a variety of topics from professional knowledge to soft skills.
- Practical sharing from experienced managers and mentors, with the spirit of always supporting and guiding teammates.