What we’re looking for
We are looking for an enthusiastic Fullstack Engineer who will thrive in our friendly and collaborative environment, and become a part of a high-performing, highly regarded engineering team working with cutting-edge technologies and working on exciting projects.
Job duties and responsibilities
- Work closely with other software/SaaS development team
- Lead the efforts on establishing best practices and upholding coding standards
- Collaborate with product management and business stakeholders to deliver high quality, new advanced features for the SaaS platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather requirements, design solutions, and implement them effectively.
- Manage individual code quality, project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables
- Perform high-quality code reviews for your team members, support other teammates on technical issues
- Perform system analysis, tuning, and troubleshooting service events and issues.
- Writing unit tests, and integration tests in TDD ways ( Test-Driven Development )
- Keeping informed of advancements in the field of SaaS development.
Job requirements and qualifications
Must have skills:
- From 2+ years of experience as a Full Stack Developer
- Proficient in NodeJS Framework, GraphQL…
- Strong experience with relational databases (PostgreSQL, MS SQL). Have experience with non-relational databases (DynamoDB, MongoDB) and cache mechanism.
- Have experience with Cloud Provider. Strong experience with AWS services (ECS, Lambda, SQS, SES, SNS, …) and AWS serverless architecture.
- Proficient in git, git-flow, and version control
- Have experience developing unit tests, integration tests, E2E tests, and load/stress.
- Have experience in an agile environment, familiar with frameworks like Scrum, Kanban, Scrumban, etc.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Nice-to-have Advanced skills:
- Have experience with Service Workers (Location, Notifications, Device Orientation), Web Sockets
- Have experience implementing data protection and security protocols.
- Have experience in micro frontend architecture, microservices architecture, and event-driven architecture.
- Experience with containerization technologies such as Docker and orchestration platforms like Kubernetes.
- Knowledge of DevOps practices and CI/CD pipelines.
- Ability to serve as a technical specialist of an open, collaborative, and extraordinarily skilled software development team.
- Excellent technical documentation and diagramming skills.
- Passion for learning new things and the ability to do so quickly.
- Good communication skills with the ability to work in a highly interactive team environment and build relationships.
- Passion for team leadership and a willingness to mentor and work with developers at all levels of experience.
- A strong logical thinker who is willing to learn, to continuously improve with an open mindset.
Benefits and perks
- Attractive income based on your performance
- Premium healthcare package, annual health check
- 12+3 paid leaves per year
- Semi-annually performance review
- Working with Agile process and flexible, proactive working time.
- Facilitating participation in expertise upgrade courses (AWS, Agile, Project Management…).
- Supporting professional work devices (Macbook, Monitor,…)
- Participating in internal bonding activities (travel, team building, parties, clubs, …).
- Training courses and talk shows are organized frequently with a variety of topics from professional knowledge to soft skills.
- Practical sharing from experienced managers and mentors, with the spirit of always supporting and guiding teammates.